Thank you for your interest in attending our church! We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure your health and safety.
In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19, our church is asking all who attend our Worship Gatherings to observe the following safety precautions:
- Please stay home if you are showing any symptoms of the virus. You may also want to consider staying home you you are in the high risk category for the virus.
- Please wear a mask (except ages 5 and under). Our reasoning for this can be found in this article: 4 Reasons to Wear a Mask, Even if You Hate It. Masks will be available at the door for anyone who doesn't have one.
- Please strive to practice social distancing. Chairs in our gathering room will be spaced out in strategic clusters to allow for this.
For added safety, our church is also taking the following measures:
- Temporarily pausing our Children's Ministry, including nursery. This means that all ages are in the main room. We supply coloring and note-taking supplies, and we encourage parents to bring anything else that may be useful in helping their children sit through the service.
- Discontinuing coffee and snacks
- Having door greeters hold the doors for everyone as they walk in so that there is no need for more people than necessary to touch the door handles
- Making an offering box available on the Welcome Table so that we do not have to pass around the baskets during the service
- Making hand sanitizer available on the Welcome Table
With these measures in place, you should be able to attend the Worship Gathering without touching anything except the chair you sit on.